Development Liaison Officer
|Salary||26,000 per annum + N.I. £5,092.20|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
P.R. and fundraising, computer, creative art skills, public speaking, property dealing skills, conference organizing, administration skills.
(1) Having Been in care
(2) Communicating with young people at al levels
(3) Development experience personal or professional
(1) Good Knowledge of the issues faced by young people in care.
(2) Some awareness of the relationship between the media and issues relating to young people in care.
(3) Knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and the children Act 2004.
(4) Knowledge of the Criminal Justice Act 1992.
(1) To be able to represent the organisation at internal and external meetings
(2) To be able to maintain our web-site
(3) To be able to keep management informed of all your activities
(4) To be able to have good written and verbal skills
(5) To be conversant with ms word and internet explorer
(6) To be able to help organize the creative activities, such as music and art
(7) To be able to play a major role in conference organising
(8) To be able to talk to Government officials and the press
(9) To be able to do speeches
(1) Must be able to give commitment of carrying out the work of the organization
alongside our members
(2) Must be willing to learn new skills
(3) Must act professionally at all times when dealing with the organizations business.
<< Jobs Index | BP Index