National Development Administrator
|Salary||20,000 per annum + N.I. £3,664.20|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
Administration, Skills, including, typing, filing, minute taking, good communication skills, phone skills, computer skill, organisational skills
(1) Having Been in care
(2) Communicating with young people at all levels
(3) Administrator experience personal or professional
(1) Good Knowledge of the issues faced by young people in care.
(2) Some awareness of the relationship between the media and Issues relating to young people in care.
(3) Knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and the Children Act 2004.
(4) Knowledge of the Criminal Justice Act 1992.
(1) To be able to take notes from time to time in the organisations internal and external meetings.
(2) To be able to up keep the maintenance of our web site.
(3) To be able to give management all relevant documents on time for meeting
(4) To be able to have good written and verbal skills
(5) To be able to ensure policy or procedure documents are regularly updated
(6) To be able to keep office well maintained including filing systems.
(7) To assist all staff in administration work.
(8) Must be able to use ms office and internet explorer.
(4) Must be able to give commitment of carrying out the work of the organization along side our members
(5) Must be willing to learn new skills
(6) Must act professionally at all times when dealing with the organizations business.
<< Jobs Index | BP Index